We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Nothing short of genius.

RePixel RePixel

Even though some images are unfair since they have distracting objects, (such as the camera one; why is there an owl?) this game would do VERY WELL on the App Store. It's a great game idea.

Constellation Machine Constellation Machine

While it's more of an interactive museum exhibit than a game, it's a very nice interactive museum exhibit.

Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

fuck me this is genius

Away Mission Away Mission

The game has something going for it, graphics-wise. It seems that little thought went into the play experience itself, however, as I found the slow speed and slippery movement of the character to ruin the game for me. TL;DR: Could use some polish, but it shows potential otherwise.

Tropicana responds:

I appericate the review: I had only 8 days to crank this out, so I can understand if it feels under par

Im working on doing a patch, based of these reviews to improve the overall game

thanks for playing my game and your time

0/0 0/0

While the idea for the game itself is a bit tedious to some, the execution makes up completely for it. This game made math reflexes a fun little time-waster with a simple game mechanic. The game also takes on a simple art style to go hand-in-hand with the simple concept. TL;DR: A very well-made game despite it being math-based.